This two-day institute focuses on supporting the principals from one district in thinking through how to support the implementation of Investigations in Number, Data, and Space. « Return to Face-to-Face Courses
Upcoming Institutes: None currently scheduled
Tuition: $10,000 for up to 25 principals; $400 for each additional principal.
Have Questions? Contact us to learn more, for information on hosting a workshop, or to have a conversation about which offering might be best given your particular situation/needs.
In This Course, Participants…
- think about their role as supporters of implementation, leaders, change agents, listeners, observers, and evaluators
- learn about the content of Investigations and its alignment to the Common Core
- do mathematics together, including Ten-Minute Math Activities and Classroom Routines
- visit several classrooms via video and plan for classroom observation
- examine change and its effect on implementation
- focus on support structures for teachers, parents, and the wider community
- explore assessment in Investigations and in their own school/district
This institute has strengthened my confidence and ability to go in front of parents and board members to talk about what we’re doing in math.
— Principal, Massachusetts
Who Should Attend
A group of principals and/or assistant principals from the same district.
Receive a certificate indicating 12 clock hours upon completion of the institute.
Graduate credit is not available for this institute at this time.