Information about Graduate Credit Requirements and Registration Process
PRDV 75828 Math Practices in Investigations 3
July 23-26, 2018
July 12-13 & July 23-24, 2018
Graduate Credit: Two graduate credits are available through Framingham State University for an additional fee of $150. You must decide prior to the first day of the MP Institute if you are registering for Graduate Credit.
Note: Graduate Credit is only available to participants who are registered for both 2-day Institutes (4 days).
Participants who are taking the Institute for Graduate Credit are responsible for the following:
- Attend an informational meeting on Monday, July 12, 2018, 3:30-4:30 or Monday, July 23th 3:30-4:30.
- Attend all sessions of the Institutes. Please note that the final day of the Institute ends at 3:30 pm. Please make travel arrangements that allow for a 3:30 pm departure from the Institute. It is not possible to make-up missed sessions. There are no exceptions.
- Purchase one of the two suggested books.
- Complete additional readings and written reflections associated with each day of the Institute, in addition to the regularly assigned homework. Responses to these assignments will be submitted no later than August 2, 2018.
- Write an 8-10 page paper submitted no later than August 9, 2018.
- Information about the suggested books plus the reading/writing assignments and final paper can be found here.
- Assignments and associated readings are available and submitted via Google Classroom. You must have a personal Gmail address to access Google Classroom (school-related gmail addresses won’t work) See below for more information.
If you are interested in Graduate Credit please do the following prior to the first day of the Institute (either July 12, 2018 or July 23, 2018):
- Download and complete the Graduate Credit registration form.
- Submit Registration form and payment to Framingham State University prior to the first day of the Institute.
- Set-up a personal (non-school) Gmail account if you do not have one (it’s free).
- Please respond to this short survey if you plan to take the course for Graduate credit.