Information about Graduate Credit Requirements and Registration Process
PRVD 77726 Supporting Math Learning
Graduate Credit: Three graduate credits are available through Framingham State University for an additional fee of $225. If you plan to take the course for graduate credit, you must complete the registration process no later than Monday, June 25th.
Graduate Credit Course Requirements:
Participants who are taking the course for Graduate Credit are responsible for the following:
- Complete all seven sessions of the course.
- Complete all weekly assignments and course expectations including substantive posts each week to the Discussion forum each week; an online reflective journal and an online Notebook (all part of the regular course assignments for all participants
- Write an 11-page (minimum) paper due no later than August 15, 2018
Graduate Credit Registration Process:
If you are interested in Graduate Credit please do the following by Monday, June 25th:
- Download and complete the Graduate Credit registration form
- Submit registration form and payment to Framingham State University
- Please respond to this short survey about whether or not you plan to take the course for Graduate credit.