Information about Graduate Credit Requirements and Registration Process
PRDV 76018 TERC: Implementing Investigations 3 in the K-5 Classroom
June 20-August 31, 2018
Graduate Credit: Three graduate credits are available through Framingham State University for an additional fee of $225. If you plan to take the course for graduate credit, you must complete the registration process no later than Monday, June 25th.
Graduate Credit Course Requirements:
Participants who are taking the course for Graduate Credit are responsible for the following:
- Complete all seven sessions of the course.
- Complete 3 substantive posts per week in response to the content of each session on the course discussion forum.
- Complete weekly additional readings and written reflections associated with each session of the course. Weekly written reflections will be due each Wednesday.
- Write an 11-page (minimum) paper due no later than August 15, 2018.
- Details about additional reading/writing assignments and final paper can be found here.
- All assignments and associated readings are located on the Google Classroom site for the course.
- All written assignments for graduate credit must be submitted through Google Classroom.
NOTE: You must have a personal Gmail address (school-related gmail addresses will not work) to access Google Classroom (see below for more information)
Graduate Credit Registration Process
If you are interested in Graduate Credit please do the following by Monday, June 25th.
- Download and complete the Graduate Credit registration form.
- Submit registration form and payment to Framingham State University.
- Set-up a personal (non-school) Gmail account if you do not have one (it’s free).
- Let Investigations know that you plan to take the course for Graduate Credit.